January 2, 2010

WET!!

Wet Quinn A few days after Kumquaty brought me to her home in the noisy box, she picked up the furry I live with (who goes to see Kumquaty everytime she makes a noise that sounds like "snickers") and took her up the jagged hill inside my new home and brought her out all wet. It was as if she had been playing in the rain but "snickers" did not seem pleased. Then Kumquaty scooped me up and brought me up the jagged hill and into this indoor rain contraption and fed me smelly yummies as it rained on me. Then she put some fluffy stuff all over me and it made me feel all nice as she rubbed it in.

After the indoor rain stopped, Kuquaty insisted on rubbing me with some soft green thing and would not let me shake! She clearly in unaware that I can dry myself off! She continued to rub me and when she was done I decided to show her how well I could get the rain off myself. So I shook and shook and looked at her to say "SEE", but for some reason she didn't seem pleased with me and began to rub the walls and floor with that soft green thing. They don't seem to know how to shake.

When we left the room with the indoor rain contraption I walked past "snickers" as she was furiously licking herself to get the remaining rain off. I will have to teach her how to shake better also!

No comments:

Post a Comment