January 3, 2010

"Snickers"

I thought it would be a good time to introduce you to the furry that I live with.

I have come to know her as "Snickers". I have won her over a bit since my arrival, she now lets me smell her bum when she is in a good mood. Kumquaty says that she isn't fond of me because I annoy her all the time running around and jumping on her. But who wouldn't??? She is very fuzzy and I love to play with her tail, I do wish that she would just play with me instead of snap at me ... but I will win her over one day! I try harder and harder everyday, but may have to devise a new strategy.

Snickers & Quinn Here is a picture of the two of us. Kumquaty keeps saying that Snickers is the Queen and I am the Princess. Something about Snickers being regal and me being a brat. How rude I say. I can't help it if I want to play with Snickers or that when I play with toys, I like to lie on something comfy. Plus, I would rather be warm than go relieve myself outside. Sheesh! Have you seen the coat on that furry? She doesn't feel the cold!

Snickers gets to do loads of things that I don't. The one thing she could do is play with mee! Goodness!

2 comments:

  1. aw! what a cute pair - do they have a huge age difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen.
    There is a very big age difference.
    Snickers is 13.5 years old and Quinn is 6 months old.

    Snickers is quite passed the "playing" stage and likes to snooze all day!

    ReplyDelete