January 6, 2010

Quite the busy day!!!

Today was one of the busier days of my little life!

During my after breakfast nap this morning, Kumquaty woke me up demanding that I put on my jackets. I complied and put on my orange jacket and then decided I would let her know that it was still nap time, and that I was not ready to brave the white fluffy stuff outside, so I returned back to bed.



(Oh...on a side note, Kumquaty, Spikey Head, and I chose a new bed to bring home last night. It is much comfier than my old little white one. My new bed is puffy and wonderful to nap on ... who would ever want to leave it to drudge out the the cold white fluff in the outside world!)


Anyways, some how Kumquaty lured me out of bed with her endless supply of smelly yummies and bundled me up for the cold trip in her noisy moving box. Now can I ask you...WHO would want to go out in the cold if this is what they look like??

Kumquaty has devised some sort of contraption to help keep my ears warm, but really she needs to find something more stylish! This look is killing my fashion sense!

So, I was dressed and we were off.

Our first stop was at the furry hospital where smoothies made faces at me and I got lots of smelly yummies to eat. Kumquaty said we needed to go there so that I could get all ready to play with other furries. Lies I thought ... there were no furries in site! Just some smoothy that ended squirting something up my nose and then stabbing me! Smoothies clearly need to learn some manners. What is wrong with a nice tail wag and lick of the face??

As we left the room in the furry hospital where they were keeping me hostage, I saw some strange breed of furry that was shrieking in another language. It didn't seem to pleased to meet with me either. Some breeds are just so set in their ways!

We left the furry hospital, went off into town and stopped somewhere that Kumquaty called "the post office". Now the smoothies at the post office know how to greet a furry! They gave me smelly yummies, made faces, and rubbed me when I jumped up to lick their faces. I think I quite like the post office.

Kumquaty and I went back home and just as I settled in to a great nap, she woke me up and dragged me back out into the noisy moving box. This time she said we were off to meet some furries at "daycare". I didn't know if I should trust her promises of meeting furries with her track record for the morning. We arrived at some building that smelled like lots and lots of furries just like the pet hospital did. After Kumquaty talked with some smoothy and I surveyed the place, they finally brought out a furry! This furry was my size and wanted to play with me. Then I got to meet with more furries that wanted to play! Kumquaty finally came through on her promise. Apparently I passed my "assessment" and will get to go play with furries a few days a week when Kumquaty goes back to school.

After such a busy morning and an exciting time playing with furries I was ready to get back to my puffy new bed and settle in for a good snooze!


No comments:

Post a Comment