January 20, 2010

the urge...

The past few days I seem to get this insatiable urge when I jump up on someone to wrap my front legs around them and move my bottom back and forth slowly and rhythmically. It feels rather nice, but whenever I do this I promptly get told to get off the leg I am holding on to and Kumquaty mumbles about how "it's time". Time for what??!!

If it's time to do this then why do I keep getting told to get off?
Darn these smoothies and their confusing rules!

On a side note, Kumquaty says I'm going back to school with her next week, which means I get to see all the smoothies who make faces and funny noises and bring me smelly yummies!!


Oh, I also made a new discovery the other day.

Everyday, the smoothies I live with put all these smelly yummy tasty covered instruments into a big black machine. When they're not looking I like to maneuver in and lick the food off of the instruments I can reach. Well, the other day after coming inside from a good romp I realized the machine was open and none of the smoothies were guarding it. I covertly wandered over to it and made a startling discovery that by jumping up onto the part that opens, I can reach so many more smelly yummy tasty covered instruments to clean off. Unfortunately, jumping into the machine seemed to draw attention from the smoothies and yet again I was promptly assisted off the machine unable to fulfill my smelly yummy tasty cravings!

They even try to trick me sometimes by opening it up and playing with non smelly yummy covered instruments but I'm on to their tricks and know when the really good stuff is in that machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment