January 25, 2010

Beagle Party

Last week Kumquaty and Spikey Head took me to a "Beagle Party". There were loads of furries there and lots of them looked just like me. Plus there were lots and lots of smoothies there who all made faces at me and gave me smelly yummies.

We all had a good group sniff of the place and then a big group run! We played a recall game where smoothies would chant at there furries from across the room and the furries were supposed to run to their smoothy. Well, when it was our turn I couldn't hear Kumquaty so I decided to go check out some of the other furries nearby. Spikey Head said it was ok beacause no one can ever hear Kumquaty, something about her being a "low talker".

Anyways, I had lots and lots of fun and met new furry friends!



Everybody wanted to play with me. I'm Quinn of the Castle!! I was one of the only furries that would go up on this big thing! I don't know what they are all so scared of.



This is all of us!



Action Shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment