January 3, 2010

Blueberry Pie

Kumquaty insists on pulling me outside her home every few hours and repeats this "go pee, go pee" noise until I relieve myself and then she make faces and squeaky noises and gives me smelly yummies to eat. I don't understand why she insists on going out where is is cold to do this. It is perfectly warm and cozy inside and I've found a spot that is quite suitable to relieve myself.

She keeps saying I must be cold and brought me home a blue thing that she somehow attached to me. It would not come off, no matter how persistent I was! Darn these smoothies and their sneaky ways. She pulled me outside with the blue thing on that she calls a "jacket". The wind didn't seem as cold with it on but darn it I could hardly move my little legs in it. I couldn't run around. I decided I should attempt to remove it again. But, it proves to be more of a challenge that I can take on. Blast it!!

Quinn in blueberry jacket
Kumquaty says I look "as cute as blueberry pie" in my "jacket". I think I should be the judge of that, as I am sure I'm cuter. What is this "blueberry pie" she speaks of? I must find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment