January 13, 2010

Cold Sucks...

Yay, it was warm today!


Today, Kumquaty took Snickers and I out for quite a long exploration of the outside world. It was loads of fun. Some big huge yellow noisy moving box went past us and lots of little smoothies got out. I  wanted to go and see all of them but Snickers and Kumquaty seemed to not notice them and kept on walking. They can be rather unobservant sometimes.

Unfortunately, I seem to have come home wet and dirty. My lovely orange jacket is now a shade of brown and I was about to have a good pout about it but Kumquaty distracted me by rubbing me with the soft "towely" instrument and I remembered how much fun it is to play with (something I learned from some smoothies at Kumquaty's school I believe!)

Kumquaty mumbled something about how going for a walk is supposed to tire me out...but what she doesn't know is that I always have a reserve of energy to play with fun stuff (and jump on Snickers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment