January 21, 2010

Furries!!

Me oh my did I have a busy day today!

Kumquaty woke me up from my after breakfast nap this morning to put on my jackets. Thinking she had plans to go out for a walk, I informed her of my plans and went back to bed. She can be very convincing sometimes and got me out of bed with the promise of smelly yummies and then we walked out to the noisy moving box where I was able to finish off my nap.

When I woke up we were somewhere I had smelled before and it smelled like lots and lots of furries!

We went inside and I investigated the place while Kumquaty mumbled away with some smoothie about my jackets and lunch and other stuff. Then the nice smoothie girl took me into a room that was filled with furries!

I got to play all day with my furry friends at "daycare". There were small furries my size to jump on and run around with. I was pooped and having a nap by the time Kumquaty came back and I slept all the way home in her noisy moving box.



Ooh and a bonus...the smoothies at daycare gave me a lovely blue "bandana" to wear home and Kumquaty and I picked out a new necklace for me! It's hot pink with bones and pirate furries on it.

I just ate a tasty dinner with Snickers and now I'm off to bed cuz I'm spent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment