January 6, 2010

I think something is missing...

The past few days I've had this feeling that I keep misplacing parts!

At various times throughout the day I've felt something rolling around in my mouth. It feels very odd to just all of a sudden have something pop into your mouth. I then have to make the decision of how to proceed in storing the item. I often try to swallow it, but sometimes my plans are foiled when it drops out of my mouth and Kumquaty runs over, picks up some little white thing off the ground and makes some ramblings about how I'm growing up so fast.

What's even worse is that I have this overwhelming desire to chew on everything in site, but when I go to do that, my chewy parts are missing and there's nothing to chew with in some spots! Where have I misplaced these parts and why does my mouth hurt??!!

Kumquaty does try to help with this. She grabs some of the cold white fluffy stuff from outside and gives it to me to play with. At least it's good for something, and Kumquaty has proven to be beneficial to have around sometimes!



Before the cold white fluff appeared I used to run around outside and bring all kinds of sticks to Kumquaty. She seemed to like this and would make faces at me. When I would find a really good one she would let me bring it inside to chew on all day long, but the cold white fluff seems to have stolen all of the sticks. Luckily, Kumquaty seems to be resourceful, and came home one day from a walk with Snickers and brought me a lovely stick! Which reminds me, I shall have to thank her... later, for my stick awaits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment