January 3, 2010

The New and IMPROVED Jacket

Well, this new and improved jacket could not come a moment too soon!
I woke up this morning and Kumquaty dragged me out into the cold to chant "go pee, go pee" at me, but to my surprise she put me down onto this cold white fluffy stuff. As if being outside could not get colder!

Quinn in her jacket
Kumquaty and her mate Spikey Head took me out in the noisy moving box again and we went to a big building that smelled like hundreds of different furries! I wanted to smell every piece of that place and meet all the smoothies that kept making faces and high pitched noises at me. Kumquaty and Spike Head dragged me off to play with a bunch of new jackets. They seem to have a way of putting theses things on so that I can not get them off. I would have to try harder ... but there were so many things to smell.

The new jacket that I wear is a beautiful orange color and I can RUN in it!! They should have just taken me with them the first time and we never would have had a problem. I am getting quite the fashion sense you know!

Quinn running in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment