February 4, 2010

I Graduated!

Every week Kumquaty, Spikey Head and I go to a big furry store and a smoothie teaches me and bunch of other little furries to do things with our smoothies. The whole store smells like furries and smelly yummies its very hard to concentrate on what we are supposed to be doing.

This week was the last week and all my furry friends and I graduated. The smoothie that teaches us even told Kumquaty that I have the best attention span of the puppies she's taught. (I'm a smartie pants!)

Here are a few shots that Spikey Head took of me and Kumquaty working together.

This is me and my friend "Scrappie" in a sit-stay.


Here we are in a down-stay.


This one is me and Kumquaty in a "watch-me" while loose leash walking. We work pretty well together and Kumquaty always has lots of smelly yummies for me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to know this can be done! We just adopted our foster, a beagle mix! He's SO stubborn! I thought the shibas were tough... oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely can be! Quinn is very food motivated so she will do anything for treats which is a huge help. So far we have even been able to keep up on the recall (most of the time)!

    Your little man is adorable playing with his shiba's!

    The beagles definitely have a mind of their own though just like the shiba's. I thought shiba's were smart, but little Quinn is extremely smart. She picks up on things very quickly and she can also be very mischievous when left to her own devices.

    ReplyDelete