February 18, 2010

and they call me ... THE POOPSICLE HUNTER!


Kumquaty now has several names that she refers to me by... Poopsicle Hunter, Pooper Trooper, Poopzilla. Apparently, I am quite fabulous in my hunting skills. I love to run around outside searching under the snow for frozen treasures.

Kumquaty keeps complaining that she cleans up everything and yet I still find POOPSICLES!! She just doesn't have my beagling abilities! It's very exciting to find the treasures and I like to find them, grab them, and run around all over the place! If all the smoothies are inside when I find a poopsicle, I run around outside and then run inside the house to show everyone before devouring the yumminess!! For some reason all the smoothies chase after me to try and take my poopsicle in exchange for smelly yummies. I usually give in.


I always like to warm up when I come inside with a little rest on the warm floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment